FOR CARTOON PHOTOBOOTH ENQUIRIES – ENQUIRE HERE
- PhotoBooth Hire
- Unlimited Print
- Your Choice of Print Designs (below)
- Black & White Strips
- Full Colour Strips
- Funny Frames
- All of above
- Double Copies of each Photostrip
- Fully Customised Logo or msg on the Photostrip
- Optional Facebook Album
- Free Delivery (Perth Metro & Albany)
- Set-Up & Removal
- Fully Enclosed PhotoBooth
- Touch Screen with audio instructions
- Video Messaging
- Cartoon theme option
- PhotoBooth Decal – Personalise your event – BRAND the PhotoBooth with your Corporate Logo/Promo Product/Product Launch
- The Best Printer on the market – Dye Sublimation System
- Wide Angle Lens
- Lots of Optional Extras to choose from
- We are based in Perth & Albany and travel all over
Q & A
- Will it fit in my venue? Yes the photobooth can fit through standard doorways & travel in elevators
- How much space is required for the photobooths? We recommend a space of 3m x 3m, please keep in mind the photobooth is very popular and this area can get very rowdy. Out of the way is usually good.
- My event is on the 2nd floor? If the venue has a lift or loading dock (most do) we can easily get the Photobooth to its location
- Can you set-up before my event starts and my guest arrive? Definitely, we endeavour to do so and will liaise with the venue/organiser.
- My event is outdoors, is it possible to have the photobooth outside? Yes we allow the booths to run outside as long as there’s 0% chance of rain. It is electrical after all.
- What power is required? Our photobooths run on regular 240 volt.
- Ok I’ve booked via the online booking, how do I pay the $250 deposit to secure the date? The payment method and account details are on the Booking Form & Invoice which is emailed once your booking has been processed.
- What are the payment options? We accept Bank transfers, cheque, cash & Paypal. Please request Paypal option if wanting to pay via credit card (Please note 2.5% fee applies for this option).
Direct Debit Please make payment to: Black Box PhotoBooths BSB: 016 104 ACC: 183456288 Please reference payment as your surname and event date or Invoice number
- When is the balance due? The balance is due 28 days before the event date.
- My event is less than 28 days, how much is required? The full balance is required unless an arrangement has been made.
- How many people can fit in the photobooths? Being arcade style, the photobooths will fit approx 4 adults. If this is an issue please request “Lady” our retractable booth that can fit more people.
- We love our photo’s and now we want to order a Disc, is it possible to get one after the event? Definitely, we always keep Digital copies in case you change your mind later.
- I want to put a Logo on the photostrips, what are the specs? W:800 pixels H:600 pixels Res:72dpi Format: jpg
- What is the Serviced Guest Book? This means the attendant will hand one copy to your guest and keep the second copy to glue in the album. They will instruct your guests to sign, the result = a beautiful album full of hilarious photostrips and messages. We highly recommend this product as it is a wonderful memento of the evening and we guarantee will enjoy for years to come 🙂
- What is in the Props? Wigs, oversize sunglasses, hats, signs and lots of laughter!
- What is the Magnet Service? The attendant on site will stick a magnet on each photostrip before passing out to guest. The hour rate includes the magnet.
- Our event is in regional WA, will you travel to us? Yes of course we will travel to you at an affordable travel fee (subject to availability of course).
- We are Fundraising for our organisation, will you allow us to use the PhotoBooths to help raise money? Absolutely, PhotoBooths are a great attraction for any event. Feel free to call us to discuss how this can be possible.
- Where are you based? Black Box PhotoBooths is based in Perth and Albany, WA.
- What is your postal address? PO BOX 1456, East Vic Park 6981
- My question hasn’t been answered, what do I do? 🙂 Please email: email@example.com